Custom Women's Surf Fullsuit Wetsuit
Trying on wetsuits can feel like the beginning of Goldilocks and the Three Bears (without all the breaking and entering). One suit is too big and one is too small, one is too cold and one is too hot—but where’s the one that’s juuuust right?
Enter 7TILL8, offering custom wetsuits made with soft and stretchy #40 Yamamoto neoprene, specialized stitching and taping, designed exactly how you want them to be and perfectly tailored to your measurements. The 7TILL8 fullsuit comes in four color options, and a handful of thicknesses, as well as your choice of entry. Once you get your custom fullsuit, you’ll surf happily ever after.
- Available in 2/2,3/2, 3/3, 4/3, 5/3, 5/4, and 5/5 mm neoprene. View the 7till8 temperature guide here.
- Full-length arms and legs.
- Four color options: graphite, navy, java, and black.
- Made from 100% #40 Yamamoto limestone neoprene
- Available with back zip, chest zip, or slant zip entry.
- Hand taped, double glued, and blind-stitched.
- Key stash pocket on inside left calf.
- Durable fabric kneepads
- All suits are 100% custom-fit to your exact measurements.
- Submit custom measurements or book a phone, virtual, or in-person (LA-area surfers only) appointment here.
- Easily measure yourself using this tutorial: How to Measure
- When you order a 7TILL8 custom wetsuit, your email will be shared with 7TILL8 so that their team could reach out and assist with you the measurement process.
- Custom wetsuits by 7TILL8 are final sale & not eligible for return. However, you are covered by 7TILL8's lifetime repairs and alterations warranty.
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.