Long Sleeve Hooded Rashguard with Utility Pocket
Did you know that some light compression feels good when you’re in the water? If you’ve worn a wetsuit you’re already aware of that. But with Lycra it’s a little harder to get the right fit happening. The Long Sleeve hooded rashguard, from Florence Marine X, is an example of compression in a rashguard done right.
The addition of a storage zip pocket on your lower back has enough room and functionality without adding bulk. Great to add in sunscreen, sustenance or anything else you might need while out in the water. You’ll also get 4-way stretch, a UPF 50+ rating and a three panel hood to give you that extra protection from the sun. Designed with a snug fit, you’ll be able to stay out in the sun longer and enjoy more time in the water doing the things you love.
- Flatlock stitching is low profile and helps prevent chafing
- Recycled polyethylene visor is softer and comfortable against your head
- Boardshort tie loop sits inside waistband so you can lock things down.
- Raglan styled sleeve improves fit and flexibility
- UPF 50+ rating
- 4 Way stretch material.
Fits true to typical wetsuit size. If between sizes, size down.
- 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.