Men's E7 Flashbomb HeatSeeker 4/3 Zipperless Fullsuit Wetsuit
The Rip Curl Flashbomb HeatSeeker is built for those who want best in class warmth. This is a dedicated cold-water suit that will keep toasty warm while still allowing you to perform in the surf.
Built with the latest version of Rip Curl’s super stretch neoprene, the HeatSeeker zip free fullsuit gives you with maximal warmth with minimal restriction when paddling around. You’ll also get thermal lining throughout the entire suit, internal seam taping and a re-designed zip free entry system that is really easy to get on and off.
Temperature wise, Rip Curl don’t list a range for the suit, but it’s a 4/3 so it’s safe to assume you’ll be ok for water temps around 51-58F. If you do feel the cold have a look at stepping up to the hooded HeatSeeker with some boots and gloves and you’ll be feeling extra toasty
- Made from E7 neoprene and E7 Flash Lining.
- Redesigned zip free entry system
- Thermal lining for warmth and quick drying
- Heat generating neoprene when stretched
- Triple glued, and blind-stitched seams, taped with E6 taping
- Easy access secure key cord
- Made for 51-58 F
- 3-year warranty on all stitching.
- 12-month warranty on all materials.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and hang in a shaded area
P65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.