Surf City T-Shirt
Who doesn’t love a good surf contest? In 1986 it was all waves, sand, ripping surfers, drunken revelry, and exploding cop cars. Good times! Welcome to the birthplace of Surfline. Beautiful, idyllic Huntington Beach.
- Midweight 50/50 poly/cotton fabric with DryBlend® technology. It really helps with the sweaty pits.
- Classic fit – OG style and easily shredded to make Molotov cocktails.
- Non-topstitched, classic width, rib collar. Stretches just right.
- Taped neck and shoulders. You’ll look so buff.
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems. I dunno what this means but it sounds nice.
Wash in cold water and hang dry, just like your wetsuit.
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.