7 Seas 4/3 Chest Zip Hooded Fullsuit Wetsuit
Everything you need in a wetsuit, nothing you don’t. Based on the premise of less is more, Vissla stripped away the irrelevant details and designed a cold-water suit to give you what you need—warmth in the ocean. Super stretchy and lightweight neoprene, sealed seams and a quick dry thermal lining, the Vissla 4/3 Hooded Fullsuit will keep you warm and feeling snug as a bug with its tailored fit and minimal bulk chest zip closure.
This is a suit for the one who really feel the cold in winter, or don’t at all and are surfing where there’s snow on the beach. Vissla lists the temp range for this suit at 49-56F which should cover anyone surfing where it’s cold. If you’re still feeling chilly in this, it might be time to step up to their 5/4 Hooded option.
- Made from 100% I-Foam neoprene containing Recycled oyster shells, Recycled rubber, and Eco-carbon black.
- Water tight chest zip entry design
- Full Body Thermal lining for warmth and quick drying
- Smoothy Panels act as a barrier against the cold wind and water
- Triple glued, and blind-stitched seams, taped with Neo 3.0 taping
- Dope dyed yarn and AquaA Water Based Glue used.
- Easy access secure key cord
- Upcycled abrasion resistant Supratext kneepads
- Made for 49-56 F
- 1 year warranty on all seams and neoprene.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and hang in a shaded area
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.