7 Seas 7mm Round Toe Wetsuit Bootie
Featuring a sticky outer sole that is super thin and soft, the Vissla 7 Seas round toe boot leaves with you great board feel without feeling like you’re surfing on blocks of ice. Keeping your feet warm thanks to a thermal lining, the 7 Seas bootie also boasts dual strapless compression panels to keep the boot super snug on your foot. Nothing worse the bootie slippage mid carve.
At 7mm thick, these will be a lot warmer than the 3mm or 5mm ones but might be not be as easy to feel your board in, etc. Vissla suggest wearing these boots in water temperature below 44F which is (really damn) cold. But if you’re wearing booties, odds are you’re already aware that you’re entering very chilly water. Combine these boots with some gloves and you’ll be toasty all session.
- Super thin, soft sole for better board feel
- Anatomically shaped for a comfortable fit
- Super stretch neoprene
- Thermal lining for warmth and quick drying
- Glued, and blind-stitched with sealed seams
- Made for 44F and below
- Fits true to men's shoe size (should fit snug, even a little tight)
- See Vissla sizing chart here
- 3 month warranty on all seams and materials
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and lay flat in a shaded area
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.