High Seas 1.5mm Wetsuit Glove
To glove, or not to glove? It’s question we ask a lot as we add neoprene extras to our winter wetsuits. Boots, gloves, and hoods all add that extra layer of warmth allowing us to surf longer.
These gloves, the High Seas, from Vissla are built with warmth and your motor skills in mind. Thick enough at 1.5mm to ensure warmth, but still thin enough to make sure you can grab your rail, unzip your suit or open your car door when you come in frozen but stoked.
Vissla suggest wearing these gloves in water temperature between 51-58F, which is cold. But if you’re wearing gloves, you’re already aware that you’re entering very chilly water. Combine these gloves with some booties and you’ll stay toasty all session.
- Wind resistant exterior
- Non slip Silicon grip palms
- Thermal lining for warmth and quick drying
- Glued, and blind-stitched with sealed seams
- Made for 51-58 F
- Fits true to men's glove size (should fit snug)
- 3 month warranty on all seams and materials
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and lay flat in a shaded area
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.