High Seas 5mm Round Toe Wetsuit Bootie
Featuring a sticky outer sole that is super thin and soft, the Vissla High Seas 5mm round toe boot leaves with you great board feel without feeling like you’re surfing on blocks of ice. Keeping your feet warm thanks to a thermal lining, the High Seas bootie also boasts strapless and secure strap compression panels to keep the boot super snug on your foot. Nothing worse the bootie slippage mid carve.
At 5mm thick, these will be a lot warmer than the 3mm ones but for that extra warmth you will sacrifice some level of mobility. 5mm between your foot and board is a fair amount, once you’re used to it though it’ll be sweet. Vissla suggests wearing these boots in water temperatures between 46-55F which is (really) cold. But if you’re wearing booties odds on, you’re already aware that you’re entering very chilly water.Combine these boots with some gloves and you’ll be toasty all session.
- Super thin, soft sole for better board feel
- Anatomically shaped for a comfortable fit
- Super stretch neoprene
- Thermal lining for warmth and quick drying
- Glued, and blind-stitched with sealed seams
- Made for 46-55F and below
- Fits true to size (should fit snug, even a little tight). Fits men's sizing.
- 3-month warranty on all seams and materials
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and lay flat in a shaded area
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.