High Seas II 3/2 Zipperless Fullsuit Wetsuit - Charcoal
Designed for high performance shredding and feeling snug as a bug, the High Seas II is for the surfers who still need to make rent. You’ll save some dollars from your pay-check and get a top notch piece of surfing equipment. With the introduction of a new highly flexible neoprene in the suit, the flex in the upper body is incredible making paddling feel like a breeze as well ensuring the zipperless entry is easy to get on and off. If you aren’t used to a zipperless entry wetsuit, or have issues with your shoulders, it might be better for you to check out the 7 Seas Raditude with its chest zip entry system.
Vissla lists the temp range for this suit at 56-65F which should cover anyone in the warmer areas like Southern California. Or if you handle cold water, you could get away with it a bit further north with some boots.
- Made from 100% I-Foam neoprene containing Recycled oyster shells, Recycled rubber, and Eco-carbon black.
- Water tight zipperless entry design
- Thermal Fever Fiber lining for warmth and quick drying
- Triple glued, and blind-stitched seams, taped with Neo 3.0 taping
- Dope dyed yarn and AquaA Water Based Glue used.
- Easy access secure key cord
- Upcycled Supratext kneepads
- Made for 56-65 F
- 1 year warranty on all seams and neoprene.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and hang in a shaded area
Free shipping for Premium members
Get free shipping on every order.
Curated by surfers, for surfers
Our team selects gear we think you’ll love.
Free returns on eligible items
Order and try on gear for 30 days risk-free.